Please call for your free phone consultation. I'm happy to answer your questions.
My graduate education is in Industrial/Organizational psychology. I/O psychology is a sub-field of social psychology and its focus is on behavior in the workplace and scientific solutions to human problems in the workplace.
In addition to my psychology degrees, I have received training in family and divorce mediation and Christian conciliation. I have found it rewarding helping families peacefully and constructively work through the difficult processes involving divorce, separation, parenting plans, parenting disputes (both pre and post divorce), and a variety of family relationship issues.
Awhile back, God put on my heart a passion to offer Christian conciliation.
I realize there are many Christians suffering due to the far-reaching effects of dealing with conflict; therefore, I want to offer hope and a means for honoring God by finding solutions and restoring peace. I offer both traditional and faith-integrated mediation.
Very importantly, I understand that being involved in a dispute can be very stressful and disruptive to one's life. I enjoy having the privilege of helping people resolve their conflict and disputes so that they can put the matter behind them and move forward with their lives.
On a more personal note...
I've been married to my wonderful husband Robert since graduating from high school. We have twin sons, Clint and Jared, and one grandson, Ethan. In January 2018 we moved from Arizona to Florida.
Relevant education and training includes:
- Master's degree in Industrial/Organizational psychology, University of West Florida.
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, Arizona State University, West.
- Family/Divorce Mediation training through the American Association for Christian Counselors.
- Conflict Coaching training through Peacemakers Ministries.
- Nonviolent Communication training with Dr. Marshall Rosenberg (www.CNVC.org).
- Anger Management Specialist Certification through the National Anger Management Association.
- Leading the Church Through Difficult Moments training through Pepperdine University, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution.
- Employment Mediation training through Cornell University's Institute on Conflict Resolution.
To help people improve their personal and professional relationships by improving their communication and conflict resolution skills.
To help Christians using conciliation methods to resolve their conflicts and disputes in a biblical and peaceful manner.
I am committed to following the highest ethical standards, including the:
Guidelines for Christian Conciliation developed by the Institute For Christian Conciliation, Peacemaker Ministries.
Accepted Model Standards of Conduct for Mediators as adopted by the American Arbitration Association, the American Bar Association's Section of Dispute Resolution, and the Association for Conflict Resolution.
Serving the Treasure Coast
Jensen Beach, Ft. Pierce, Vero Beach, Port St. Lucie
Stuart, Jupiter, West Palm Beach
Mediation Services Divorce Mediation Post-Divorce Mediation Workplace Mediation Coaching & Workshops